11.5.14

Final House post!

Posted by Cath Swan |

So I realised I never did put up a final post, so thought I would update with the few photos I have to finish off this building blog.

We have since sold this and moved away due to re-location.  But I do miss our beautiful Porter Davis home and all the work we put into it.

Recently we drove past and were amazed how much the garden had grown, and how much the little shrubs are now big bushes.

We hope to one day again build another home.  It is a very rewarding and exciting experience, and there is something very special about building your own home and seeing your hard work pay off.

We were very happy with Porter Davis and the quality home we were able to build.  And in selling our home the final product really sold itself.

So thank you for visiting my blog and if you are considering building, then all the best!!
Sayonara!




0 comment:

Subscribe